A Game That Taught Moral for Life !
Experience is the best teacher. Life teaches you moral in a lot of ways.
Being an avid gamer, gaming for me is always more than just entertainment. It has taught me many life lessons.
Some of them are:
- Halo – Love exists.
2. Nier Automata – Nothing is too big to tackle.
3. Mass Effect/Fallout – Choices always have consequences.
4. God of War – Anger is your worst enemy. To be forgiven you must find the power to forgive yourself!
5. Uncharted – Some jumps just seem impossible until you try it out.
6. Road Rash – Kicking someone alters your course too.
7. Bloodborne/Dark Souls – Keep trying. Failure is not the end of the world, it’s an opportunity to learn. You are given more than one life.
8. Minecraft – Sometimes, the only limit is your own creativity
9. Metroid – You won’t always be able to tackle a problem the first time you encounter it. Backtracking will reveal hidden passages and items not accessible in the first run. So you can always come back to it when you’re good and ready.
10. Pokemon Go – Big things comes in small packages.
11. Pokemon – Never make eye contact with a stranger unless you are looking for trouble.
12. Mario – The right princess is worth the journey.
13. Legend Of Zelda: Majora’s Mask – Time Halts For No One.
14. Super Mario Bros – Learn From Your Mistakes And Never Give Up. Hours of frustration can turn into a glorious moment of joy.
15. Legend of Zelda : Taking detours from time to time is good because you might miss a sparkling treasure chest. You’ll find rare gems in the strangest of places.
Read Also, PPSSPP- Best PSP emulator for android and PC
16. Red Dead Redemption: Can A Man Truly Escape His Sins?
17. Final Fantasy VII: United We Stand, Divided We Fall
18. PUBG – “Expertise” is Just “Practice”. Know the Terrain. Having a bad teammate is worse than having no teammate.
19. Hitman – Preparation is the key to success. You will need the tools you find now for later. Value your resources.
20. Minesweeper – Luck can only take you so far.
21. Far Cry 3 – The definition of Insanity.
22. GTA V – Things are better with friends.
23. Bioshock – People will do anything if you ask them kindly.
24. Simcity – Don’t blow all your cash at once.
25. Metal Gear Solid 3 – The right thing to do might not make you happy, but it’s the right thing to do.
26. Tetris – Life’s clutter never stops piling up… until you die.
27. Every game – The absence of obstacles or enemies in front of you probably means you are headed in the wrong direction.
28. Pokemon – You can cheat your way through a lot of tough situations or find shortcuts. But cheating isn’t always fun. You start slow but you grow strong with time.
29. Minecraft – Never waste your diamond on useless things.
30. Pokemon – Always be the very best! 🙂
Video games taught us many things that we can apply the same in our life. I will add many more gaming life lesson also if you really like and appreciate this post. Comment if you also know any. 🙂